Xiaomi India today Launched Mi A2 in India At starting Price of 16999. Just like it’s predecessor,It is based on stock android and xiaomi says it’s going to one of the first Devices that will be getting Update of Android P(named as Android Pie).there were speculations that in this phone that we will be getting OIS(Optical image Stabilization),but it has EIS(Electrical Image Stablization).
MI A2 full Specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 1500:1 Contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage.
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.75 aperture, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, 20MP secondary camera with Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.75 aperture, 4 in 1 – 2.0um pixels
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, 4 in 1 – 2.0um pixels soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.4×7.3mm; Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3010mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum) battery
Considering the Specs,the only and in our thinking Biggest mistake xiaomi made is putting a smaller battery in this phone,MI A1 has too the same issues,but it looks company didn’t addressed them,though,Snapdragon 660 is a welcome move.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 comes in Lake Blue, Gold, Rose Gold and Black colors is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB RAM Version and A 6 GB variant with 128 GB will be Available soon for sales.It will be available on Amazon and MI.com.